Lindsay Lohan `involved in verbal fight with staff of NYC Karaoke bar`
Washington: Lindsay Lohan reportedly behaved like an `insane belligerent` when she got into a verbal fight with a worker at NYC`s Sing Sing Karaoke bar while hanging out with her pals in a private room.
A source told a US publication that the ` Mean Girls` star was chain-smoking throughout the outing at the East Village pub, Radar Online reported.
The source asserted that the actress had claimed that she wasn`t boozing at the time even though her entourage left the room in a mess of empty liquor bottles and garbage.
The insider said that when Lohan asked the pub`s staff to keep the bar open after its` designated closing time, it led to a "disturbance."
After staffers asked her to leave, Lohan supposedly called up the NYPD to the scene, where she claimed that the pub had held her captive in a private karaoke room.
However, police did not take a report of the incident.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Diwali 2016 checklist: Colours that can add glamour to your outfits!
- A little lie may make you a big liar
- Goa gears up for 'Tripurari Purnima' festivities—Know why it is celebrated!
- Diwali 2016: Spiritual healing tips to bring in prosperity, protection and abundance
- Diwali 2016: Cash, coupons most sought after gifts, says ASSOCHAM study