Lindsay Lohan keen to leave rehab centre
London: Lindsay Lohan is keen to leave the Betty Ford Centre, days after her newly rehired lawyer cut a last-minute deal to let her go there.
The troubled 26-year-old actress was lucky to escape an arrest warrant and jail after Shawn Holley made negotiations with the Los Angeles City Attorney.
The ‘Liz and Dick’ star had walked out of Morningside Recovery in New Beach minutes after arriving, the Daily Star reported.
A source close to her told the publication that Lohan is already begging to switch out of Betty Ford and she has been complaining to everyone that will listen that it isn`t the best place for her.
The source said that Lohan, who was sentenced to 90 days in a locked rehab as part of her plea-bargain over lying to police about a Malibu car crash last June, says she wants to go to either a treatment centre in Hawaii, Crossroad Centre in Antigua or even Lukens Centre in Florida.
This is Lindsay`s sixth visit to rehab, but she insists she does not have an addiction problem.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi’s fiancée and Monalisa’s boyfriend make an appearance
- Himesh Reshammiya, Iulia Vantur join forces for 'Every Night And Day' from 'Aap Se Mausiiquii'
- Karan Johar opens up about his love life!
- Sonam Kapoor looks ravishing in Shantanu & Nikhil design!
- Non-bailable warrant against 'Bigg Boss 10' contestant Om Swami cancelled!
- Birthday special: Seven times Jimmy Shergill’s on-screen characters defined life!
- 7 ways in which you can make your Grandparents feel important!
- Feeling blues? Here are TOP 6 ways to sustain your long distance relationship
- Wedding special: 8 Bollywood songs to make your sangeet rocking!
- Sedentary time may hamper academic skills in boys