Lindsay Lohan launches website
Los Angeles: Lindsay Lohan has promised her fans a clean start post her rehab stint through her newly launched website.
The 27-year-old actress, who is back to normal life after a successful stint in rehab, shared a link to her website `LindsayLohan.Com` via Twitter.
"To my fans, welcome to my new site," the star wrote on the homepage of the website. "Your support has been everything. I`m so excited for what`s next."
In a sit-down with chat show queen Oprah Winfrey, Lohan recently admitted that it has been difficult for her.
"I`m my own worst enemy, and I know that," Lohan said when Winfrey asked her whether the troubled starlet could truly turn her life around.
"I believe that she believes that she is now ready," Winfrey later said about her chat with Lohan.
"And she admitted that there were other times when she was pretending to be ready and not quite sure. I think this is the first time I could see (rehab) really benefited her."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Noted Yakshagana artiste Gerukatte Gangaiah Shetty collapses on stage, dies
- Former Miss India Priyadarshini Chatterjee fights for child abuse victim
- Salman Khan feels grounded, all thanks to family and friends!
- Anushka Sharma has found her long-term goal!
- Twinkle Khanna gets a hair makeover and we are crushing on it!