Lindsay Lohan launches website
Los Angeles: Lindsay Lohan has promised her fans a clean start post her rehab stint through her newly launched website.
The 27-year-old actress, who is back to normal life after a successful stint in rehab, shared a link to her website `LindsayLohan.Com` via Twitter.
"To my fans, welcome to my new site," the star wrote on the homepage of the website. "Your support has been everything. I`m so excited for what`s next."
In a sit-down with chat show queen Oprah Winfrey, Lohan recently admitted that it has been difficult for her.
"I`m my own worst enemy, and I know that," Lohan said when Winfrey asked her whether the troubled starlet could truly turn her life around.
"I believe that she believes that she is now ready," Winfrey later said about her chat with Lohan.
"And she admitted that there were other times when she was pretending to be ready and not quite sure. I think this is the first time I could see (rehab) really benefited her."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Arjun Rampal cannot get enough of Sidharth Malhotra-Katrina Kaif's 'Kala Chashma'
- Mahesh Babu gears up for next with AR Murugadoss
- Mr World Rohit Khandelwal has Bollywood on his wish list
- Irrfan Khan wanted to make film on Mahasweta Devi's life
- Silsila was trashed by media at time of release: Amitabh Bachchan
- The legend of Nataraja form of Lord Shiva is inspiring, meaningful
- Five simple pocket-friendly tips to give your home a ‘natural’ makeover
- Emraan Hashmi's son Ayaan appears in video for tiger cause
- Single Indian women want to write their own marriage vows
- Single Indian women want to write their own wedding vows