Lindsay Lohan needs help, says her assistant
New York: Lindsay Lohan`s personal assistant feels the troubled actress is in desperate need of help.
Lohan was arrested Thursday on charges of an alleged altercation with a woman at a nightclub here. Gavin Doyle, Lohan`s personal assistant, reportedly bailed the star out of jail, and he has since reached out to the actress over her latest drama, reports a website.
"Lindsay lohan after bailing you out last night I hope and pray you get the help you so desperately need. We are all rooting for you... Life is not a movie. It is a reality that needs to be faced," Doyle posted on Twitter.
Lohan had allegedly punched a female party-goer in the face at Club Avenue, following a night out at Justin Bieber`s Madison Square Gardens gig.
She was later released from police custody after being booked on a third-degree misdemeanour assault charge.
The incident is the latest in a string of legal woes faced by the star, who could face jail time over the alleged assault as she remains on probation from a shoplifting charge from 2011.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shraddha Kapoor breaks the style code in latest Harper's Bazaar cover! – See pic
- Monsoon getaway: Bigg Boss contestant Mandana Karimi rocks in white while holidaying in Goa- See pic
- Monsoon trouble for shoes? Best tips to save your footwear this rainy season
- 'Rustom': The re-invention of Akshay Kumar
- Milkha Singh launches 'Read India' initiative