Lindsay Lohan refused trip away with Max George to remain `sober` following rehab
Washington: Lindsay Lohan`s father, Michael, has revealed that the troubled actress turned down Max George`s offer to go away with him in order to avoid any damage to her sobriety.
Earlier it was reported that the Canyons ` star met up with George and his `The Wanted` bandmates for a wild party in Los Angeles just after finishing her 90-day court ordered rehab stint, RadarOnline reported.
However, her father claimed that the reports are all false.
He told the publication that when his daughter was asked to go out of town with George, she thought it was a bad idea.
He asserted that Lohan has become sober and isn`t drinking now.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intolerance issue: Here’s what Raveena Tandon feels
- Bigg Boss-Day 44: Rimi actively takes part in task; Priya, Kanwaljeet add spark
- 'Criminal Minds' star Kirsten Vangsness gets engaged
- Check out: Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's stunning look in 'Bajirao Mastani' new poster!
- Intolerance row: Police complaint against Aamir Khan; protests soar outside residence