Lindsay Lohan refuses to return to rehab?
Los Angeles: Lindsay Lohan`s friends are reportedly forcing her to return to rehab for help, but the actress refuses to, insisting she doesn`t need it anymore.
Lohan, 26, was charged with assaulting fortune-teller Tiffany Mitchell in a New York nightclub last week and for lying to police about being behind the wheel in a car accident in June.
Sources told a website that Lohan doesn`t believe she has a problem with alcohol despite reports that she has been drinking up to two litres of vodka a day.
It was said that the actress is stressed about her legal problems and the poor reviews for her performance in the TV movie about Elizabeth Taylor, which aired in the US last week.
Lohan has allegedly told her friends that the fact she recently completed filming three movies proves that she doesn`t have a drinking problem.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- HC seeks filmmaker's response on Kashmir documentary screening
- Bharatiya Kautilya Sena burns effigy of Salman Khan
- Black buck case: HC allows Salman Khan's plea to summon witnesses for reexamination
- Revealed: Ex-couple Ranbir- Deepika go candid in `Tamasha` first still
- Joe Jackson recovering after three heart attacks
- Bobbi Kristina Brown's autopsy showed 'no significant injuries'
- Meryl Streep, Kate Winslet oppose decriminalisation of prostitution
- Bobbi Kristina heard late mom Whitney Houston's music in her last moments
- Original Keventers refashions its milkshake menu
- Chef Izzat cooks mouth-watering dishes - without water!