Lindsay Lohan refuses to return to rehab?
Los Angeles: Lindsay Lohan`s friends are reportedly forcing her to return to rehab for help, but the actress refuses to, insisting she doesn`t need it anymore.
Lohan, 26, was charged with assaulting fortune-teller Tiffany Mitchell in a New York nightclub last week and for lying to police about being behind the wheel in a car accident in June.
Sources told a website that Lohan doesn`t believe she has a problem with alcohol despite reports that she has been drinking up to two litres of vodka a day.
It was said that the actress is stressed about her legal problems and the poor reviews for her performance in the TV movie about Elizabeth Taylor, which aired in the US last week.
Lohan has allegedly told her friends that the fact she recently completed filming three movies proves that she doesn`t have a drinking problem.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pooja Bhatt isn’t amused with Randeep Hooda's tweet on Gurmehar Kaur
- Kader Khan's knee surgery goes wrong, veteran actor rushed to Canada
- Alia and I can say no to Karan Johar for a film: Varun Dhawan
- Rajinikanth's daughter Soundarya's car rams into auto-rickshaw, Dhanush saves her day
- Mahershala Ali to have two roles in 'Alita: Battle Angel'