Lindsay Lohan refuses to return to rehab?
Los Angeles: Lindsay Lohan`s friends are reportedly forcing her to return to rehab for help, but the actress refuses to, insisting she doesn`t need it anymore.
Lohan, 26, was charged with assaulting fortune-teller Tiffany Mitchell in a New York nightclub last week and for lying to police about being behind the wheel in a car accident in June.
Sources told a website that Lohan doesn`t believe she has a problem with alcohol despite reports that she has been drinking up to two litres of vodka a day.
It was said that the actress is stressed about her legal problems and the poor reviews for her performance in the TV movie about Elizabeth Taylor, which aired in the US last week.
Lohan has allegedly told her friends that the fact she recently completed filming three movies proves that she doesn`t have a drinking problem.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Oops! Kapil Sharma's show to clash with Krushna Abhishek's 'Comedy Nights Live'?
- Sanam Re movie review: Amateurish romantic mishmash
- See in pic: Mahesh Bhatt shares sneak peak from 'Raaz 4'!
- 'Thor' Chris Hemsworth's crazy visit to India with wife Elsa Pataky! – See pics
- Dia Mirza hails Sonam Kapoor's 'Neerja'!