Lindsay Lohan runs into `Mean Girls` co-star Tina Frey
Los Angeles: Actress Lindsay Lohan had an impromptu reunion with her `Mean Girls` co-star Tina Frey in New York City.
Lohan, 28, posted a selfie with the 44-year-old writer-actress on her Instagram account.
"Lovely running into an inspiring, funny, beautiful old friend!" she captioned the picture. The meeting comes days after their fellow co-stars Amy Poehler, Lizzy Caplan and Daniel Franzese had their own mini-reunion at Los Angeles hotspot Chateau Marmont, where Caplan was celebrating her Emmy nomination for `Masters of Sex`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I can never be disciplined like Aamir, says Shah Rukh Khan
- I'll be expected to deliver bigger film after 'Sultan': Ali Abbas Zafar
- What a life: Film world mourns Mahasweta Devi's demise
- Busy bee Nargis Fakhri dusts down rumours, looking forward to promote 'Banjo'!
- 'Dishoom' mania: Jacqueline Fernandez can work with Rohit Dhawan a 'million times over'