Lindsay Lohan runs into `Mean Girls` co-star Tina Frey
Los Angeles: Actress Lindsay Lohan had an impromptu reunion with her `Mean Girls` co-star Tina Frey in New York City.
Lohan, 28, posted a selfie with the 44-year-old writer-actress on her Instagram account.
"Lovely running into an inspiring, funny, beautiful old friend!" she captioned the picture. The meeting comes days after their fellow co-stars Amy Poehler, Lizzy Caplan and Daniel Franzese had their own mini-reunion at Los Angeles hotspot Chateau Marmont, where Caplan was celebrating her Emmy nomination for `Masters of Sex`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Monalisa opens up about her televised marriage with Vikrant Singh
- 'Airlift' is special for Akshay Kumar, Nimrat Kaur
- Urdu poet, lyricist Naqsh Lyallpuri dead
- Nepal's Teriya Magar wins 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa', says 'dance is my true love'
- Sonakshi Sinha talks about her fashion preferences, says she has individualistic style