Lindsay Lohan runs into `Mean Girls` co-star Tina Frey
Los Angeles: Actress Lindsay Lohan had an impromptu reunion with her `Mean Girls` co-star Tina Frey in New York City.
Lohan, 28, posted a selfie with the 44-year-old writer-actress on her Instagram account.
"Lovely running into an inspiring, funny, beautiful old friend!" she captioned the picture. The meeting comes days after their fellow co-stars Amy Poehler, Lizzy Caplan and Daniel Franzese had their own mini-reunion at Los Angeles hotspot Chateau Marmont, where Caplan was celebrating her Emmy nomination for `Masters of Sex`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tiger Shroff starrer 'A Flying Jatt' sequel on cards?
- Amazon Prime Video India partners with Vishesh Films
- Akshay Kumar's 'Gold' based on India's first olympic medal
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 694: Abhi saves Pragya yet again from getting killed
- I am completely against banning Pakistani actors in India: Dibakar Banerjee