Lindsay Lohan`s credit cards declined?
Los Angeles: Troubled actress Lindsay Lohan`s credit cards were reportedly declined in a store while she was shopping recently.
The `Mean Girls` star`s credit card was apparently declined when she attempted to buy USD 300 worth of goods from American fashion label Rag and Bone in Soho, New York on Sunday.
`She looked really embarrassed and tried to negotiate before her friend finally stepped in and paid,` said a source.
Lindsay, 27, is facing a huge financial crunch and her reality show producers on Oprah Winfrey`s OWN had to allegedly step in to settle her rent and security deposit.
Although her publicist insists that these reports are completely false.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- He has to forgive me someday: Arijit Singh on row with Salman Khan
- Panchmukhi Hanuman – Know significance and reasons to pray Him!
- Kapil Sharma invites you to unlimited fun with Mika Singh and Chris Gayle at 'The Kapil Sharma Show'!
- Not most fashionable but carry myself well: Fawad Khan
- Saif Ali Khan, Rani Mukerji's 'Hum Tum' ticks 12 years!