Lindsay Lohan`s dad worries she will die in a year
London: Hollywood actress Lindsay Lohan`s father Michael Lohan is terrified she will be dead within a year.
He has repeatedly insisted that his 26-year-old daughter needs help for drink and drug abuse problems. He admits he is expecting to hear the worst about the actress and is convinced she will overdose if she doesn`t get the treatment, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"I hate to refer to Amy Winehouse, but she was so talented and wouldn`t listen either, then she passed away," femalefirst.co.uk quoted him as saying.
"I don`t want that to happen to my daughter. Lohan turns 27 in July. How many other kids have died at that age of overdoses? It`s a fear that sticks in my head. I`m always sitting by my phone," he added.
He blames himself for Lindsay`s problems as he thinks her difficulties began after he divorced her mother Dina in 2007, the same year she was arrested twice and went to rehab three times.
"It went wrong for Lohan when I got divorced from Dina, so of course I feel I`m to be blamed," he said.
"I look at pictures of when she was 18, just before my divorce and when she filmed `Mean Girls`, then I look at photos from each year after that and they tell a sad story," he said.
"Seeing her like that was horrible. I was heartbroken. When I held her in the hotel room recently, right after court case, it`s not the same Lohan I used to hold. She`s just not all there," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Inside pictures: Check out the best moments from Bipasha-Karan's wedding, reception
- Bipasha Basu, Karan Singh Grover set floor ablaze with killer moves at wedding reception – Watch here
- Bachchans, SRK, Salman attend Bipasha-Karan Singh Grover’s wedding reception
- Kangana Ranaut records statement with cops in connection with Hrithik's FIR
- First pictures of Bipasha and Karan as Mr & Mrs out! Check here