Lindsay Lohan`s ex Calum Best files for bankruptcy
London: Troubled star Lindsay Lohan`s former boyfriend Calum Best has filed for bankruptcy.
The 32-year-old British socialite, who briefly dated the ‘Mean Girls’ actress in 2007, has declared himself bankrupt after blowing a fortune on drugs and alcohol during his wild years of partying, reported Daily Mirror.
Best, son of late soccer legend George Best, said, "I was blessed to earn a large amount of money at a young age, and mistakes have come with that. But also lessons learned.
"I can confirm I have made the decision to declare myself bankrupt as a result of being unable to make tax repayments. I feel as though this decision is the most constructive option," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dennis Quaid's wife files divorce again
- 'Rock On 2': Arjun Rampal clears air about spat with Purab Kohli, says it's 'fake news'!
- Salman Khan failed to recognise Sushant Singh Rajput! - Details inside
- 'Star Trek Beyond' to hit Indian screens on July 22!
- '4 am airport spotting', Neha Dhupia slays in Sepia!-- See pic