Lindsay Lohan selling clothes to pay tax?
Los Angeles: Actress Lindsay Lohan is reportedly selling her designer clothes to raise money and pay her taxes.
The apparent drastic move comes after her bank accounts were seized by the Internal Revenue Service. Lohan, 26 has sent her sister Ali with her clothes to high-end shops, reports a website.
"Thirty dollars for these? They cost 700 pounds! This is ridiculous! These have to be worth more, Lindsay was photographed wearing them, that has to add value," a source heard Ali as saying.
Lindsay owed around 146,000 pounds Internal Revenue Service in 2010 and fell well short of her unpaid tax bill for 2011, despite a 62,000 pounds donation from her friend, actor Charlie Sheen.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baywatch' trailer is out! Lifeguards Dwayne Johnson, Zac Efron save the beach, Priyanka Chopra turn heads
- Manu Punjabi to re-enter the 'Bigg Boss 10' house tonight?
- Aman Verma and Vandana Lalwani all set to tie the knot on THIS date!
- Anoushka Shankar urges Maharashtra government to help horses
- Kareena Kapoor Khan’s pregnancy: Know what mom-in-law Sharmila Tagore has to say