Lindsay Lohan will move back to NYC after rehab, says mom Dina
New York: Lindsay Lohan`s mum has revealed that the troubled actress will be heading back to New York City after she wraps up rehab at the end of the month.
Dina Lohan told the New York Daily News that her 27-year-old daughter, who turned 27 on Tuesday, will get a belated birthday pool party on Long Island.
She said that Lindsay will then make plans to carry on with work and her court-ordered community service away from the Hollywood spotlight.
Dina said that the ` Mean Girls ` star had a "very quiet and low-key" birthday this week with "all the kids at rehab."
Lindsay is serving the last weeks of her mandatory 90-day rehab sentence at Cliffside Malibu after a switch from Betty Ford last month.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Commando 2' trailer is out! Vidyut Jammwal enthrals audience with mind-blowing stunts - WATCH
- Arms Act case: Being a friend I am happy for Salman Khan, says Daisy Shah
- Ali Fazal sponsors self-defence for girls in his family
- When Shah Rukh Khan visited Taj Mahal with his 'first income'
- 'Raees' Shah Rukh Khan is travelling from Mumbai to Delhi by train – See pics