Lindsay Lohan’s dad reveals lawyer`s plan to delay car crash trial
Washington: Lindsay Lohan is getting ready to go to court over the charges for lying to police during her car accident but her attorney has an ace up his sleeve that he thinks is finally going to be able to delay her trial.
All of Mark Heller`s previous attempts to delay Lohan`s trial have been shot down by Judge James Dabney, but this time he believes that he has finally figured out a way to keep his troubled client from having to face the music.
The actress` father Michael Lohan told Radar Online about Heller`s latest scheme.
"I heard that Mark Heller has decided that he is going to finally get a California lawyer to help him and he`s going to tell the judge this at the last minute and that will cause another delay and then Lindsay won`t have to appear," he said.
The `Mean Girls` star is facing time behind bars for the charges stemming from the car accident in 2012, and while Heller has been meeting with the prosecutors, no deal has been reached.
Michael said that he doesn`t believe that Heller is even ready for a trial and thinks that by exposing his secret plan he will ultimately help his daughter.
He said that his daughter doesn`t need jail and having Heller as her lawyer is only hurting her.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Priyanka Chopra wishes to grow up like her grandmother
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan gets miffed with paparazzi for hurting daughter Aaradhya – Watch video
- Sweet! Is this how Ranbir Kapoor trying to win Katrina Kaif back?
- Maharashtra Governor applauds Juhi Chawla, Shabana Azmi's 'Chalk N Duster'
- Shah Rukh Khan fined Rs 1.93 lakh for illegal ramp outside 'Mannat'
- Does Ganesha really ride a mouse?
- Oh boy! Have you seen a three-legged dog? Watch short film which tells a touching tale
- Ever wondered what you really are? Take quiz now!
- Watch: Mother puts her triplets and toddler to bed – Viral video
- Vasant Panchami: Pay tribute to Goddess Saraswati by singing this Aarti song