Lindsay Lohan’s father blames self for daughter`s troubles with drug and alcohol
London: Lindsay Lohan`s father, Michael Lohan , has admitted that he is the one who should be held responsible for his daughter`s drink and drug addiction, and not the actress.
The `Mean Girls` star had claimed on the Oprah Winfrey show that there was no one to blame but herself for her troubles.
Michael said that the breakdown of his marriage to wife Dina had been the trigger of the downfall of the star, the Mirror reported.
He also asserted that Lindsay, who has "battled every day to stay sober", should not have taken the blame upon herself.
Michael added that he is pleased with how far his daughter has come now.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Adult film actress Jessica Drake accuses Donald Trump of sexual misconduct
- Happy that protests against Karan Johar's movie are over: Madhur Bhandarkar on 'ADHM' row
- Children helping Angelina Jolie to rethink divorce tactics from Brad Pitt
- Here's how to get glowing skin this Diwali
- Shabana Azmi slams Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis—Here's why