Lindsay Lohan’s father blames self for daughter`s troubles with drug and alcohol
London: Lindsay Lohan`s father, Michael Lohan , has admitted that he is the one who should be held responsible for his daughter`s drink and drug addiction, and not the actress.
The `Mean Girls` star had claimed on the Oprah Winfrey show that there was no one to blame but herself for her troubles.
Michael said that the breakdown of his marriage to wife Dina had been the trigger of the downfall of the star, the Mirror reported.
He also asserted that Lindsay, who has "battled every day to stay sober", should not have taken the blame upon herself.
Michael added that he is pleased with how far his daughter has come now.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tiger Shroff starrer 'A Flying Jatt' sequel on cards?
- Amazon Prime Video India partners with Vishesh Films
- Akshay Kumar's 'Gold' based on India's first olympic medal
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 694: Abhi saves Pragya yet again from getting killed
- I am completely against banning Pakistani actors in India: Dibakar Banerjee