Lindsay Lohan’s half sister not welcome for family Thanksgiving
Washington: An extra setting will not be set at Lindsay Lohan’s house this Thanksgiving, as news emerged that the actress’ dad Michael is also a father to a 17-year-old girl named Ashley Kauffman.
However, it seems the news of a long-lost sister has the ‘Mean Girls’ star feeling indifferent.
“Lindsay isn’t upset, she doesn’t care, and seems to have no desire to meet Ashley,” a news channel has quoted a source as saying.
When asked about her new-found sibling, the actress - who stars in the upcoming Lifetime film ‘Liz and Dick’ - told ‘Good Morning America’ that she did not have prior knowledge that she had a half sister.
However, the family insider told us that Lohan did know for at least the last few months.
And while the actress isn’t too fussed about the issue either way, it has apparently had quite the profound impact on Dina, who is still struggling with the news.
Kauffman was reportedly conceived during a relationship with Kristi Horn Kauffman while Michael was still married to Dina Lohan in the 90s, and was born between their daughter Ali, now 18, and son Cody, now 16.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rukmini- devoted wife of Sri Krishna and incarnation of Goddess Lakshmi
- Sonam Kapoor to play Madhuri Dixit in Sanjay Dutt's biopic?
- Here's how Ranbir Kapoor will be transformed to Sanjay Dutt for Rajkumar Hirani's biopic!
- Aditya Chopra to launch Raj Kapoor's grandson Aadar Jain
- Shweta Tiwari, Abhinav Kohli welcome first bundle of joy
- 7 ways in which you can make your Grandparents feel important!
- Feeling blues? Here are TOP 6 ways to sustain your long distance relationship
- Wedding special: 8 Bollywood songs to make your sangeet rocking!
- Sedentary time may hamper academic skills in boys
- Kanye West discharged from hospital one week after admission