Lindsey Lohan is sober: Michael Lohan
Los Angeles: Lindsay Lohan`s father Michael Lohan has shot down reports suggesting that his daughter might be drinking again after the actress promised to stay sober.
The 27-Year-old `Mean Girls` star, who had sought rehab facility for her alcohol addiction, was recently photographed reaching out for a bottle of wine, reported Radar online.
"Oh my God. The story is ridiculous. First of all, I`ve never known Lindsay to ever, ever, ever have a glass of wine," Michael said.
"I`ve seen and speak to Lindsay constantly and every time I do, she is of clear mind and by no means do I have any suspicion of her relapsing in any way," he added.
The actress, who finished a court-ordered rehabilitation stint in July, had promised to stay sober in an interview with Oprah Winfrey.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- First look of 'Meeruthiya Gangsters' out
- Police file charge sheet against `Peepli-Live` co-director Mahmood Farooqui in rape case
- TV star Pearl V Puri wants to pay tribute to RD Burman
- Watch: John, Anil in `funny wedding` song from` Welcome Back`
- Anurag Kashyap's guidance was very helpful: Zeishan Quadri
- Jason Statham sells Hollywood home for $9.2 million
- Angelina Jolie wants son to take over charity
- 'Godmother' Taylor Swift meets Jaime King's newborn
- 'Narcissist Bill Cosby didn't realise I was gay,' slams original accuser
- Cara Delevigne, Piers Morgan slam dentist for killing famous South African lion