Lindsey Lohan is sober: Michael Lohan
Los Angeles: Lindsay Lohan`s father Michael Lohan has shot down reports suggesting that his daughter might be drinking again after the actress promised to stay sober.
The 27-Year-old `Mean Girls` star, who had sought rehab facility for her alcohol addiction, was recently photographed reaching out for a bottle of wine, reported Radar online.
"Oh my God. The story is ridiculous. First of all, I`ve never known Lindsay to ever, ever, ever have a glass of wine," Michael said.
"I`ve seen and speak to Lindsay constantly and every time I do, she is of clear mind and by no means do I have any suspicion of her relapsing in any way," he added.
The actress, who finished a court-ordered rehabilitation stint in July, had promised to stay sober in an interview with Oprah Winfrey.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Book lovers go gaga as cine-star Rishi Kapoor takes centrestage at Zee Jaipur Literature Festival
- 'Iron Man 3' actor Miguel Ferrer dead after battling throat cancer
- Zaira Wasim controversy: 'Dangal' star's posters burnt in Kashmir valley
- THIS is what Shah Rukh Khan can't do in front of camera!
- Shah Rukh Khan heads to 'Bigg Boss 10' sets, will meet Salman Khan!