Lindsey Lohan is sober: Michael Lohan
Los Angeles: Lindsay Lohan`s father Michael Lohan has shot down reports suggesting that his daughter might be drinking again after the actress promised to stay sober.
The 27-Year-old `Mean Girls` star, who had sought rehab facility for her alcohol addiction, was recently photographed reaching out for a bottle of wine, reported Radar online.
"Oh my God. The story is ridiculous. First of all, I`ve never known Lindsay to ever, ever, ever have a glass of wine," Michael said.
"I`ve seen and speak to Lindsay constantly and every time I do, she is of clear mind and by no means do I have any suspicion of her relapsing in any way," he added.
The actress, who finished a court-ordered rehabilitation stint in July, had promised to stay sober in an interview with Oprah Winfrey.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Madhuri Dixit turns singer on reality show
- Malaika Arora maintains silence over Salman's rape metaphor
- Travel diaries: Bipasha Basu, hubby Karan Singh Grover are now holidaying in Barcelona
- Watch: Tiger Shroff, alleged girlfriend Disha Patani's sizzling chemistry is unmissable in 'Befikra'!
- Photo alert! Divyanka Tripathi and Vivek Dahiya’s pre-wedding shoot looks like a fairytale