Lisa Ray to auction her wedding sari for charity
Mumbai: Newly wed actress Lisa Ray is all set to put her extravagant wedding saree under the hammer to raise money for a charity.
The 40-year-old Indo-Canadian actress, who tied the knot with banking executive Jason Dehni on October 20 at the picturesque Napa Valley, donned a Satya Paul saree for her wedding.
"Launching the `Lisa Ray for Satya Paul` collection tomorrow. Auctioning my sari for charity," she posted on Twitter.
The online auction will take place on the Satya Paul`s facebook page.
The TV host was diagnosed with multiple myeloma on June 23, 2009, but now Lisa is cancer free.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Donald Trump was obsessed with me: Kristen Stewart on his old tweet about her
- Priyanka Chopra thanks 'Quantico' team for People's Choice Award!
- The Crew movie review: Visually rich, entertaining
- Sunny Leone does a 'Laila' with Shah Rukh Khan and Salman Khan on 'Bigg Boss 10'! Pic proof
- THIS actress is playing Maanayata in Sanjay Dutt biopic!