Living in a bubble, says Rochelle Humes
Los Angeles: Rochelle Humes, member of girls band The Saturdays, said she and her husband have been living in a bubble since the birth of their daughter.
The two have been happy since welcoming Alaia-Mai, and think that the their five-week old baby is a dream child as she hardly disturbs them during the night, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"It`s going well, she only wakes up once in the night so great so far...We`ve been living in a bubble," Humes told the Sunday Mirror`s Notebook magazine.
The 23-year-old star and her partner have been fighting over which one of them their daughter looks the most like.
"She`s amazing. I don`t know who she`s more like, she looks like my baby pictures but everyone says me and Marvin look similar anyway - she looks like his brother actually!," she added.
The `Gentleman` hitmaker isn`t in a rush to lose her baby weight.
She explained: "Now it`s strange trying to fit into the clothes I used to wear. I haven`t lost all the weight - I`m not in a rush, it`s like whatever. I`m more worried about the baby than myself and what I look like."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I can never be disciplined like Aamir, says Shah Rukh Khan
- I'll be expected to deliver bigger film after 'Sultan': Ali Abbas Zafar
- What a life: Film world mourns Mahasweta Devi's demise
- Busy bee Nargis Fakhri dusts down rumours, looking forward to promote 'Banjo'!
- 'Dishoom' mania: Jacqueline Fernandez can work with Rohit Dhawan a 'million times over'