Living in a bubble, says Rochelle Humes
Los Angeles: Rochelle Humes, member of girls band The Saturdays, said she and her husband have been living in a bubble since the birth of their daughter.
The two have been happy since welcoming Alaia-Mai, and think that the their five-week old baby is a dream child as she hardly disturbs them during the night, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"It`s going well, she only wakes up once in the night so great so far...We`ve been living in a bubble," Humes told the Sunday Mirror`s Notebook magazine.
The 23-year-old star and her partner have been fighting over which one of them their daughter looks the most like.
"She`s amazing. I don`t know who she`s more like, she looks like my baby pictures but everyone says me and Marvin look similar anyway - she looks like his brother actually!," she added.
The `Gentleman` hitmaker isn`t in a rush to lose her baby weight.
She explained: "Now it`s strange trying to fit into the clothes I used to wear. I haven`t lost all the weight - I`m not in a rush, it`s like whatever. I`m more worried about the baby than myself and what I look like."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deepika Padukone will NOT attend Cannes Film Festival
- Acne breakout in summer? Follow these simple steps
- Prince George to attend private school that discourages best friends
- Phillauri Day 1 collections: Anushka Sharma's spooky act mints Rs 4 cr!
- Hugh Grant dances to Drake's song in 'Love Actually' short film