Longoria doesn`t want baby on her own
Los Angeles: Actress Eva Longoria says she would like to have a child, but not all by herself.
The actress, who appeared on the cover of Parade magazine`s new issue, opened up about her future family plans, reports eonline.com.
"I`ve always wanted a family. I believe in family. But children are a product of love. So, I don`t think I`ll go off and have a baby by myself. I do not have that need to procreate," she said.
The 39-year-old first got married in 2002 to actor Tyler Christopher. After two years, they split. She later got hitched to basketball player Tony Parker, but got divorced in 2011.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dennis Quaid's wife files divorce again
- 'Rock On 2': Arjun Rampal clears air about spat with Purab Kohli, says it's 'fake news'!
- Salman Khan failed to recognise Sushant Singh Rajput! - Details inside
- 'Star Trek Beyond' to hit Indian screens on July 22!
- '4 am airport spotting', Neha Dhupia slays in Sepia!-- See pic