Lorde turns down Katy Perry`s offer
Teen singing sensation Lorde wants to be have an independent identity and so she turned down the offer to support Katy Perry`s Prismatic tour.
The 17-year-old `Royals` hitmaker said she wants to concentrate on her own shows to establish herself rather than supporting someone for their shows, reportedly.
"I think in the really early stages of any artist`s career it`s important for them to establish themselves for themselves.I`m just basically really stubborn and I want to be really independent.
"So I want to be headlining my own shows instead of supporting someone else. Which I think is fair enough," Lorde said.
Lorde is currently in the US for her own tour which was kicked off earlier this month to support her debut album Pure Heroine.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mohamedou Ould Slahi's memoir 'Guantanamo Diary' set for big screen
- Censor Board rejects Sunny Leone's 'Mastizade' over obscenity
- Why did Deepika Padukone invite Ranbir, Katrina to `Piku` success party?
- Watch: First song from Salman Khan's 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' - 'Selfie Le Le Re'
- Maggi controversy: Amitabh Bachchan may face protest in Odisha on June 5
- Bobby Flay becomes first chef to receive star on Hollywood Walk of Fame
- The more you shop, the more you are tempted to make unplanned purchases
- Twitter bot stands for Caitlyn Jenner by correcting users who misgender her
- Steven Spielberg grosses 34 million USD from his Mailbu mini-compound
- Harry Potter theme park to open at Universal Studios Hollywood