Louis Tomlinson spends 15,000 pounds on creating panic room
London: One Direction star Louis Tomlinson has installed a high-security panic room at his mansion to protect him from crazed stalkers.
The 21-year-old spent a whopping 15,000 pounds for stepping up the safety measures so that he could hide from intruders after jealous fans` death threats to his 20-year-old girlfriend Eleanor Calder, reported sun online.
A source said, "Louis loves the fans and isn`t overwhelmed with paranoia. He`s just a realist about the dangers of being in the spotlight.
"One Direction followers are notorious for tracking the lads down, so that`s made him a bit cautious," source added.
Tomlinson also fears being targeted by thieves and kidnappers after last year`s foiled plot against Teen pop sensation Justin Bieber.
The source said, "This is just something that makes him feel safe."
Tomlinson, who has a pad in Hertfordshire, is not the only One Direction star concerned about security. Zayn Malik, 20, also has a similar room in his house.
The boyband members have seen their girlfriends face sickening death threats.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Superstar Rajinikanth requests fans not to celebrate his birthday
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!
- Life lessons: 7 reasons why you should never give up!
- Sanjay Dutt to star in 'Bhoomi'! FIRST LOOK out
- Rishi Kapoor and Neetu Kapoor thank Gauri Khan for turning Ranbir's house into home!