Love hacks! Here's how you can breach FRIENDZONE
By studying female behavioural patterns, we have come up with few simple steps that might bring you out of this deadly zone.
New Delhi: For guys, friendzone has become the most disturbing element of modern-day life. This menace is deviating them from achieving bigger milestones. It is no less than an epidemic that is devastating lives of millions of men across the globe.
But, what if we tell you that you can actually escape friendzone? Yes, it can happen. By studying female behavioural patterns, we have come up with few simple steps that might bring you out of this deadly zone.
1. Analyse the damage: The most tragic part about friendzone is that most people don’t even realise that they have been friendzoned by their crushes. Heartbreaking, isn’t it? Well, in such situations, you must first analyse to what extent she is taking you for granted.
2. Take a step back: Yes, let her understand that you were just a friend. In no circumstance, (we repeat, in no circumstance) put on the boyfriend image. Make her observe that you have a life beyond her.
3. Never reveal everything: Be a mystery. Let her realise that there is large part of your personality that she has not explored yet. Try and never cross the line with her. So, that she gets to know that it is time for her to take a step forward.
4. Start dropping hints: Okay, so this is the part where most of the guys really stink. It is called the art of flirting. Just to make sure things do not go out of hand, start dropping her hints. Yes, let her know that something is on between you two. Make her feel special. Asking her out for a date will do no harm.
5. Pull the trigger: After going through all the above mentioned phases, it is now time to express what you feel. After all, you can't dedicate your lifetime to a girl who you are not likely to get. So, be subtle and tell her how you have felt about her all this while and why you want to be with her.
If it works, congratulations. If it doesn’t, there are plenty of fishes in the sea. So, keep you morals high because your soulmate is out there somewhere, waiting for you.