Lucky to have daughter: Gisele Bundchen
London: Supermodel Gisele Bundchen has welcomed daughter Vivian with footballer husband Tom Brady and says she is delighted to experience the joy of being a mother again.
Bundchen gave birth to a daughter on Wednesday. She also has a two-year-old son named Benjamin with Brady.
She has taken to her Facebook page to share her delight and to thank fans for their support, reports a website.
"We feel so lucky to have been able to experience the miracle of birth one again and are forever grateful for the opportunity to be the parents of another little angel. She is healthy and full of life. Thank you all for your support and well wishes. We wish you and your families many blessings," Bundchen wrote.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Richa Chadha collaborates with all-female production in New York
- Grateful to amazing people who made ‘Neerja' happen: Producer
- Riteish Deshmukh tweets an important life lesson on Shivaji Jayanti!
- Ashish Kaul appointed CEO of Prakash Jha Productions
- Rajkummar Rao's presence in Hansal Mehta's life has been 'transformative'