Lupita Nyong`o to attend 2014 White House correspondents` dinner
Los Angeles: Oscar-winning actress Lupita Nyong`o is among the A-listers invited for White House correspondents` dinner this year.
The annual bash will also be attended by `Scandal` actor Tony Goldwyn, `Modern Family` actress Sofia Vergara, and country singer Brad Paisley, reportedly.
Also set to attend the event are `Her` director Spike Jonze, `Glee` star Darren Criss, `Ride Along` actor Kevin Hart, Vergara`s co-stars Jesse Tyler Ferguson and Eric Stonestreet, `The Good Wife` star Julianna Margulies, singer Gloria Estefan, and Jessica Simpson.
Joel McHale is set to host the dinner this on May 3. President Obama is expected to join the celebrity guests at the event.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Malayalam actress abduction case: Congress MLA alleges 'serious lapses' in handling case
- Veteran Arun Kakade selected for META Lifetime Achievement
- Have made my space without backing, support, says Aditi Rao Hydari
- I have earned enough money: Akshay Kumar
- Special screening of 'Lion' for Salaam Balak and Google India