Lupita Nyong`o to attend 2014 White House correspondents` dinner
Los Angeles: Oscar-winning actress Lupita Nyong`o is among the A-listers invited for White House correspondents` dinner this year.
The annual bash will also be attended by `Scandal` actor Tony Goldwyn, `Modern Family` actress Sofia Vergara, and country singer Brad Paisley, reportedly.
Also set to attend the event are `Her` director Spike Jonze, `Glee` star Darren Criss, `Ride Along` actor Kevin Hart, Vergara`s co-stars Jesse Tyler Ferguson and Eric Stonestreet, `The Good Wife` star Julianna Margulies, singer Gloria Estefan, and Jessica Simpson.
Joel McHale is set to host the dinner this on May 3. President Obama is expected to join the celebrity guests at the event.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alia Bhatt heads for a family vacation to Maldives! Pics inside
- Did you know how many alcohol bottles Nawazuddin Siddiqui crush in 'Raees' trailer?
- All you want to know about Pradosh Vrat!
- All I ever wanted to be was an entertainer, says Ranveer Singh
- 'Befikre' box office report, day 2: Ranveer Singh, Vaani Kapoor starrer continues to impress audience