Lupita Nyong`o to present at GLAAD media awards
Los Angeles: This year`s Oscar winner Lupita Nyong`o has been roped as a presenter at the 25th Annual GLAAD media awards.
The event will also feature Jennifer Lopez and Ellen Page, who will present the Stephen F Kolzak Award to `Orange is the Black` star Laverne Cox while Lopez will be honoured with the Vanguard Award.
The other appearances at the awards will include `The Big Bang Theory` star Johnny Galecki and `Orphan Black` stars Tatiana Maslany and Jordan Garvaris.
Films like `Blue is the Warmest Color`, `Dallas Buyers Club`, `Kill Your Darlings`, `Philomena` and `The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones` are vying for film awards while in the TV drama category, The Fosters, Grey`s Anatomy, Orphan Black, Pretty Little Liars and Shameless are up for award.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kamal Haasan slams PETA over jallikattu, asks it to ban 'bull riding rodeos' in Trump's US
- Bollywood celebs saddened by Hirakhand Express tragedy
- Priyanka Chopra shows support for anti-Trump Women's March
- Box Office report: Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' picks up pace on weekend again
- I have learned to make peace with failure: Hrithik Roshan