Maarty Broekman wants to work with Alesha Dixon
London: Music reality TV show ‘Britain`s Got Talent’ contestant Maarty Broekman says he wants to make music with judge Alesha Dixon.
The eccentric Dutchman auditioned shirtless - he came dressed in a red leather jacket and sequinned leather trousers. He impressed the judges when he sang classic tune "Backdoor Lover".
"Maybe Alesha and I can write music together. I`ll wait for that day, after I win the show and then I`ll contact Alesha. I`ll say `come, let’s make music together’," thesun.co.uk quoted Broekman as saying.
He has promised to write a new song especially for the finale if he gets through.
"I know Simon will like the song, and the whole of the British as well," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why was Pulkit Samrat miffed with paparazzi? – Know here
- Why photoshop them? Try saffron, apples to get 'real armpits'
- Getting out of bad relationship good for your health
- 'Girl boss': Sushmita Sen's weekend getaway with her adorable daughters!
- Deepika Padukone-Ranveer Singh had a bitter fall-out on their Paris vacay? - Details inside