Maarty Broekman wants to work with Alesha Dixon
London: Music reality TV show ‘Britain`s Got Talent’ contestant Maarty Broekman says he wants to make music with judge Alesha Dixon.
The eccentric Dutchman auditioned shirtless - he came dressed in a red leather jacket and sequinned leather trousers. He impressed the judges when he sang classic tune "Backdoor Lover".
"Maybe Alesha and I can write music together. I`ll wait for that day, after I win the show and then I`ll contact Alesha. I`ll say `come, let’s make music together’," thesun.co.uk quoted Broekman as saying.
He has promised to write a new song especially for the finale if he gets through.
"I know Simon will like the song, and the whole of the British as well," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Berlin International Film Festival: Amar Kaushik’s ‘Aaba’ wins international jury award
- Aashka Goradia to marry fiancé Brent Goble this year
- Farida Jalal slams death rumours, says ‘I am hale and hearty’
- Alia Bhatt celebrates grandmother’s 88th birthday, gives us some relationship goals
- Brangelina split: We're a family and we'll always be a family, says Angelina Jolie