Madame Tussauds provides sneak peak of Adele`s Wax statue
Los Angeles: Madame Tussauds has decided to immortalize `Skyfall` singer Adele in a waxwork which will be released in July.
The musuem recently released a picture of sculptor Louis Wiltshire working on the life-sized head of the 24-year-old Academy award winning singer on its official Facebook page, reported Ace showbiz.
Her wax statue will join other figures of famous people such as One Direction hunks among others.
"She`s one of the world`s hottest properties right now and one of our most requested personalities. We`ve seen a huge increase in requests for her figure since `Skyfall` was released," Madame Tussaud`s Nicole Fenner said in a statement.
Adele`s latest album `21` is regarded as the highest selling album in 21st century and has been sold more than 25 million copies.
She topped Sunday Times Rich List of wealthiest young musician under 30 with fortune as much as 30 million pound.
She reportedly is in studio to prepare her new masterpiece which is said to be releasing next year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Maharashtra CM assured smooth release of 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil', says Mukesh Bhatt
- Love Day: Pyar Ka Din movie review Tedious and uninspiring
- Ranbir Kapoor - Anushka Sharma - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan vs Salman Khan: TRP battle this weekend
- Where nationalism is concerned, I don't think Bollywood is divided: Ajay Devgn
- Vaani Kapoor spreads 'Befikre' magic on Hrithik Roshan!