Madame Tussauds unveils Adele’s wax figure
London: Madame Tussauds has unveiled its latest creation, a wax figure of British singer Adele.
Bosses at Madame Tussauds London unveiled their new figure of the Oscar-winning star on Wednesday, reported Daily Mirror.
Artists used the `Someone Like You` star`s 2012 Grammys look as inspiration for the wax likeness, which comes amid a great year for the new mother.
Adele picked up her first Oscar in February and was named among the recipients of a Most Excellent Order of the British Empire on Queen Elizabeth II`s Birthday Honours List last month.
A spokeswoman for the waxwork museum reveals Adele did not sit with artists but did check out her likeness when it was completed.
"She was delighted... She thought it was amazing," the spokesperson said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Film with Shah Rukh Khan, Alia Bhatt won't be typically romantic: Gauri Shinde
- See in pic: Anil Kapoor in awe of daughters, Sonam and Rhea Kapoor!
- Shilpa Shetty rejoices 4 million Twitter followers
- I don't know my caste or creed, I'm universal: Amitabh Bachchan
- First trailer of Clooney's 'Hail, Caesar!' unveiled