Madhoo`s parenting tips
Mumbai: Actress Madhoo, a mother to daughters Ameyaa and Keia, is in favour of providing children freedom in their growing years.
"The way we treat our children, I feel we don`t allow them to grow. We should give them full freedom. If they have any talent, any inclination or any interest, it should be encouraged," the 40-year-old said here.
She spoke at the launch Wednesday of the book ‘Heirs of Catriona’, written by a 12-year-old Anusha Subramanian.
‘Heirs of Catriona’ is the first of the four-book Catriona Series. Singer Suchitra Krishnamurthy was also present at the event.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan feels grounded, all thanks to family and friends!
- Anushka Sharma has found her long-term goal!
- Twinkle Khanna gets a hair makeover and we are crushing on it!
- Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie talk again after six months of split
- Ranveer Singh and Rajkummar Rao jamming the 'Trapped' rap is a bonus for fans!