Madhuri Dixit enjoys snorkeling
Mumbai: Madhuri Dixit is having a blast on a family holiday abroad. The actress experienced a "different world" when she went snorkeling.
"Snorkeling is great fun... great to see corals and fish... a different world," Madhuri tweeted.
She is on a holiday with husband Sriram Nene and her two children - Arin and Ryan.
Without revealing her location, she had earlier written: "Enjoying some holiday time abroad. Weather is amazing... Nice and sunny, ideal sea side weather; great to be with family. The sea does have a very calming effect on me."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Going vegan one of the best decisions I took: Shruti Haasan
- Angelina Jolie may star in 'Maleficent 2'
- Irrfan Khan unveils first look of his banned Bangladeshi film ‘Doob’
- Varun Dhawan and Alia Bhatt promote 'Badrinath Ki Dulhania' like Dilliwallas!
- Zee Cine Awards 2017: Check out the nominations for the Viewers’ Choice categories