Madhuri Dixit rescues seven puppies
Mumbai: Bollywood actress Madhuri Dixit interrupted the shoot of the sixth season of ‘Jhalak Dikhla Jaa’ to rescue seven puppies who were struggling for their lives.
The 46-year-old was at Filmistan Studio Sunday with her husband Shriram Nene for the shoot of her show when she saw seven puppies drenched from the previous night`s rain.
Madhuri interrupted the shoot, and she along with Nene and the show`s director Saahil Chhabria, immediately contacted PETA for help and stayed with the puppies until help arrived, said a statement.
"It’s been raining cats and dogs and many puppies and kittens are now in need of good homes. Madhuri Dixit, Dr Nene and Saahil Chhabria`s kind deed will inspire many to come forward to help animals in distress," said PETA India`s Sachin Bangera.
The puppies are up for adoption.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story movie review: Sushant Singh Rajput, the actor, has finally arrived!
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 679—Alia instigates Abhi to propose Tanu for marriage!
- Liev Schreiber wishes Ex Naomi Watts on birthday post split
- Sharon Stone to watch Prakash Raj's 'Sila Samayangalil'
- Kim Kardashian West done with questions on Taylor Swift feud