Madhuri, Sridevi to walk the ramp as tribute to Yash Chopra
Mumbai: Bollywood leading ladies Sridevi, Madhuri Dixit and Rani Mukherji will walk the ramp for a tribute fashion show in memory of late filmmaker Yash Chopra on his birth anniversary next week.
Pamela Chopra, wife of the legendary filmmaker, plans to celebrate her late husband`s birth anniversary in a unique manner on September 27 this year. She is organising a fashion show to showcase India`s first cinema inspired ethnic couture brand, Diva`ni.
Yash Raj Films (YRF) had some time back launched its own Bollywood-inspired fashion label, Diva`ni, in partnership with Delhi-based Karol Bagh Saree House, a manufacturer and retailer of Indian ethnic wear.
"Nine actresses from the film industry, who have been a part of Yash Chopra`s films will be walking the ramp for the fashion show to be held at YRF studio," a source said.
Other actresses, who will also be part of the show are Juhi Chawla, Preity Zinta and Katrina Kaif.
Pic Courtesy: www.tollyandhra.org
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Attention ladies, check out the best tips to dress up this festive season
- Nervous Zoya Akhtar got drunk before first day of 'Luck By Chance' shoot
- Akshay Kumar and family to celebrate Diwali in Maldives?
- Vivek Oberoi's Diwali gift to his father Suresh Oberoi
- Anushka Sharma praises Karan Johar, says he makes 'you look your best'