Madonna celebrates 56th birthday with Kate Moss
London: Singer Madonna celebrated her 56th birthday with model-friend Kate Moss in France.
The `Holiday` singer threw a lavish 1920s-themed birthday party for her friends in a private villa in Cannes, where the pair were pictured enjoying together, reportedly.
Madonna posted the photo of herself wearing a beaded black dress next to the model, 40, who was clad in a black gown, on her Instagram account.
"Bow down Bitches! whatitfeelslikeforagirl.(sic), she captioned the picture.
Madonna also shared a shot of partygoers posing in front of giant `M`, who were clearly enjoying their evening.
"House of M! House of Fun! La Vie en Rose! unapologeticbirthdaybitch," she wrote.
She was joined by her four children and shared a picture of her youngest son wearing a black tuxedo.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- IIFA 2016: Priyanka Chopra wins 'Woman of the Year' award, expresses her joy on Twitter! - View pic
- IIFA 2016: Ranveer Singh gets his fanboy moment with Fawad Khan!
- IIFA 2016 Fashion Trends: Top 6 looks that nailed it at the green carpet! - View pics
- Michael Sheen to make directorial debut in killer movie
- IIFA Awards 2016: Here is the list of winners