Madonna celebrates 56th birthday with Kate Moss
London: Singer Madonna celebrated her 56th birthday with model-friend Kate Moss in France.
The `Holiday` singer threw a lavish 1920s-themed birthday party for her friends in a private villa in Cannes, where the pair were pictured enjoying together, reportedly.
Madonna posted the photo of herself wearing a beaded black dress next to the model, 40, who was clad in a black gown, on her Instagram account.
"Bow down Bitches! whatitfeelslikeforagirl.(sic), she captioned the picture.
Madonna also shared a shot of partygoers posing in front of giant `M`, who were clearly enjoying their evening.
"House of M! House of Fun! La Vie en Rose! unapologeticbirthdaybitch," she wrote.
She was joined by her four children and shared a picture of her youngest son wearing a black tuxedo.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Men increasingly availing salon services: Survey
- Is Pitra Dosha really a curse of our ancestors? Let's find out
- 'Love hormone' may quieten the ringing ears condition
- Children can make adult-like moral judgement: Study
- Independence, career more important than marriage in life: Reveals study on young singles