Madonna doing workouts despite foot injury
New York: Madonna is not ready to compromise on her exercise routine despite having a foot injury.
The 55-year-old singer, who injured herself during a ski trip in January and has been sporting crutches, has found a regime that works for her, a leading daily reported.
The singer led a class with her trainer Nicole Winhoffer at the opening of her Hard Candy studio in Toronto.
She posted a snap on Instagram with caption," Post work out! Foot in the Ice Bath. A girl has to make a living!"
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intolerance issue: AR Rahman expresses solidarity with Aamir Khan, says he too faced similar situation
- Intolerance issue: Here’s what Raveena Tandon feels
- Bigg Boss-Day 44: Rimi actively takes part in task; Priya, Kanwaljeet add spark
- 'Criminal Minds' star Kirsten Vangsness gets engaged
- Check out: Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's stunning look in 'Bajirao Mastani' new poster!