Madonna doing workouts despite foot injury
New York: Madonna is not ready to compromise on her exercise routine despite having a foot injury.
The 55-year-old singer, who injured herself during a ski trip in January and has been sporting crutches, has found a regime that works for her, a leading daily reported.
The singer led a class with her trainer Nicole Winhoffer at the opening of her Hard Candy studio in Toronto.
She posted a snap on Instagram with caption," Post work out! Foot in the Ice Bath. A girl has to make a living!"
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kamal Haasan slams PETA over jallikattu, asks it to ban 'bull riding rodeos' in Trump's US
- Bollywood celebs saddened by Hirakhand Express tragedy
- Priyanka Chopra shows support for anti-Trump Women's March
- Box Office report: Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' picks up pace on weekend again
- I have learned to make peace with failure: Hrithik Roshan