Madonna doing workouts despite foot injury
New York: Madonna is not ready to compromise on her exercise routine despite having a foot injury.
The 55-year-old singer, who injured herself during a ski trip in January and has been sporting crutches, has found a regime that works for her, a leading daily reported.
The singer led a class with her trainer Nicole Winhoffer at the opening of her Hard Candy studio in Toronto.
She posted a snap on Instagram with caption," Post work out! Foot in the Ice Bath. A girl has to make a living!"
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Esha Gupta named Goodwill Ambassador for 'touching little heart'
- Amitabh Bachchan celebrates 35th anniversary of 'Yaarana', shares 'amazing memories'
- Know the latest gifting trend this festive season!
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- `Ae Dil Hai Mushkil` controversy: Pahlaj Nihalani lashes out at film associations backing MNS