Madonna emulates `screen legend` Marlene Dietrich in black tux
London: Madonna transformed herself into 1920`s German-American star Marlene Dietrich by sporting a black tuxedo and top hat at Paris Theatre in New York for the screening of ` Madonna: The MDNA Tour.`
The 52-year-old singer`s outfit consisting of black suit with a white shirt, tie and vest with a white rose buttonhole, and bright red lipstick bore a striking resemblance to a tailcoat that Dietrich wore in her Oscar-nominated film `Morocco,` the Sun reported.
The pop diva added a modern twist to the look by accessorising her outfit with a monogram ring and a chainmail-style jewelled glove.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Invest in different kind of bags, be stylish
- Lakme Fashion Week 2016: What made Emraan Hashmi's ramp walk more special! – Details inside
- Mom-to-be Kareena Kapoor Khan spills glamour at Lakme Fashion Week 2016! – View pics
- Shahid Kapoor holding his newly born daughter is the cutest thing you will see today! – Pic inside
- When Kareena Kapoor Khan got 'emotional' while walking Lakme Fashion Week runway