Madonna emulates `screen legend` Marlene Dietrich in black tux
London: Madonna transformed herself into 1920`s German-American star Marlene Dietrich by sporting a black tuxedo and top hat at Paris Theatre in New York for the screening of ` Madonna: The MDNA Tour.`
The 52-year-old singer`s outfit consisting of black suit with a white shirt, tie and vest with a white rose buttonhole, and bright red lipstick bore a striking resemblance to a tailcoat that Dietrich wore in her Oscar-nominated film `Morocco,` the Sun reported.
The pop diva added a modern twist to the look by accessorising her outfit with a monogram ring and a chainmail-style jewelled glove.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Oops! Kapil Sharma's show to clash with Krushna Abhishek's 'Comedy Nights Live'?
- Sanam Re movie review: Amateurish romantic mishmash
- See in pic: Mahesh Bhatt shares sneak peak from 'Raaz 4'!
- 'Thor' Chris Hemsworth's crazy visit to India with wife Elsa Pataky! – See pics
- Dia Mirza hails Sonam Kapoor's 'Neerja'!