Madonna raises eyebrows with `guns don`t kill people, people kill people` comment
Washington: Madonna has defended her mix of guns with choreography during her latest onstage antics, saying that it would be like asking people to not have guns in action movies.
According to the Blaze, in a recent interview on `Good Morning America,` the material girl` revealed that she would never tone down her theatrics and lose the weaponry because of anti-gun pressures, the Washington Post reported.
She said that guns don`t kill people, people kill people.
The singer added that the whole first section of the show is like an action movie, and she was playing a supervixen who wanted revenge.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Konkona Sen Sharma wins top honour at Mumbai Film Fest
- 'Mango Dreams' a film about India-Pakistan partition survivor received positively at Jio MAMI Mumbai Film Festival
- Check out these instant snack ideas for Diwali parties
- Here's how Deepika Padukone plans to celebrate her Diwali
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 698: Tanu's friend exposes her real face in front of Abhi