Madonna raises eyebrows with `guns don`t kill people, people kill people` comment
Washington: Madonna has defended her mix of guns with choreography during her latest onstage antics, saying that it would be like asking people to not have guns in action movies.
According to the Blaze, in a recent interview on `Good Morning America,` the material girl` revealed that she would never tone down her theatrics and lose the weaponry because of anti-gun pressures, the Washington Post reported.
She said that guns don`t kill people, people kill people.
The singer added that the whole first section of the show is like an action movie, and she was playing a supervixen who wanted revenge.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- He has to forgive me someday: Arijit Singh on row with Salman Khan
- Panchmukhi Hanuman – Know significance and reasons to pray Him!
- Kapil Sharma invites you to unlimited fun with Mika Singh and Chris Gayle at 'The Kapil Sharma Show'!
- Not most fashionable but carry myself well: Fawad Khan
- Saif Ali Khan, Rani Mukerji's 'Hum Tum' ticks 12 years!