Madonna selling New York pad
New York: Queen of Pop Madonna is selling off her Harperley Hall home in New York for USD 23.5 million.
The 54-year old singer has been living in a triple-wide townhouse on the upper East Side, which she bought in 2009 for USD 32.5 million and has spent millions more on renovating.
The Harperly Hall home is a duplex on the fifth and sixth floor of a building at West 64th Street and Central Park West, according to a listing from Brown Harris Stevens, reported New York Daily News.
The 6,000-square-foot apartment has 110 feet of frontage on Central Park West, with great rooms on each floor that have French doors leading to Juliet balconies on the park.
The interiors of the house are designed by Madonna`s decorator brother Christopher Ciccone.
The master suite comes complete with a luxurious marble bathroom with Moorish arches, a steam shower and claw-foot tub.
In all, the spread also has eight bathrooms, five wood-burning fireplaces, a library, an eat-in kitchen, as well as a formal dining room facing the park.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Malayalam actress abduction case: Congress MLA alleges 'serious lapses' in handling case
- Veteran Arun Kakade selected for META Lifetime Achievement
- Have made my space without backing, support, says Aditi Rao Hydari
- I have earned enough money: Akshay Kumar
- Special screening of 'Lion' for Salaam Balak and Google India