Madonna struggling to adjust with adolescent kids
London: Pop diva Madonna insists she is struggling to adjust to life as the mother of two adolescents.
The 54-year-old singer, who has four children, Lourdes, Rocco, David, and Mercy, said the toughest part of parenting is watching her two eldest kids transition into adulthood and display less of an interest in hanging out at home, reported Daily Star.
"My daughter (Lourdes) just got an iPhone, she`s 16... (and now) she (has) stopped talking to me. It`s kind of uncomfortable; she`s still my little girl, but she`s also a woman," she said,
Rocco, who performed as a back-up dancer on the pop star`s recent MDNA tour, will turn 13 in August and Madonna insists he is going through a number of changes as well.
"He`s a foot taller, he`s getting facial hair. It`s terrible!"
Lourdes is Madonna`s daughter with ex-lover Carlos Leon, while filmmaker Guy Ritchie is Rocco`s father. David and Mercy are Madonna`s adopted children from Malawi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aadesh Shrivastava loses battle with cancer at 51: Celebs pay tribute on Twitter
- Music director Aadesh Shrivastava is no more, succumbs to cancer at 51
- Short Janmashtami Statuses for Facebook and Wahtsapp!
- Wish your family and friends with Janmashtmi text-SMS messages!
- Rakhi Sawant advises Sunny Leone to wear full clothes