Madonna to be discussed at exorcist meeting in Poland
Melbourne: Madonna will feature on the agenda of a secretive five-day meeting of European exorcists in Poland, it has been revealed.
The singer, who has often triggered Christian ire, will come under scrutiny for her work by the group who are "trained in the art of defeating demons, treating satanic possession and looking for the devil in a section of the conference dedicated to finding evil in popular culture," the Daily Telegraph reported.
Father Andrzej Grefkowic, an exorcist and one of the organisers of the conference, told the publication that part of the conference is dedicated to the hidden subliminal message in communication, and the choice of this subject was inspired by the woman who dares to call herself Madonna.
The secretive conference, which will be attended by around 300 exorcists and lay specialists, will take place at the Jasna Gora monastery - the most holy site in Poland.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Gautam Rode approached for 'Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat'
- Actors are exploring their different creative talents: Parineeti Chopra
- Top reasons to watch Karan Johar's 'Kapoor and Sons'!
- Valentine's Day special releases: Which one has your vote—'Sanam Re' or 'Fitoor'?
- John Abraham rocks as 'Rocky Handsome'—New poster!
- Ever wondered what you really are? Take quiz now!
- Watch: Mother puts her triplets and toddler to bed – Viral video
- Vasant Panchami: Pay tribute to Goddess Saraswati by singing this Aarti song
- What kind of spirit follows you – take a test to know
- How to extract maximum juice out of lemons – Quick tips