Madonna to spend Christmas with Sean Penn?
London: Madonna and Sean Penn may spend Christmas together after the Queen of Pop dumped her 25-year-old boyfriend, Brahim Zaibat.
The 55-year-old `Material Girl` singer recently went on a charity trip to Haiti with 53-year-old Penn, to whom she was married between 1985 and 1989, and it`s thought the pair may be rekindling their romance as she recently split from her boyfriend of three years, reported Contactmusic.
"She needs someone who is more of an equal. She needs to be challenged, which Sean does.
"Sean and Madonna now want to see each other over Christmas and Madonna`s even considering getting a place out in Haiti. They`re in touch non-stop. Friends are joking they`ll be remarried by this time next year," a source said.
Madonna was reportedly urged to split from Brahim after getting spiritual advice at the Kabbalah Centre in New York City.
"The leaders there told her to finish it, saying Brahim`s energy is not right for her at the moment and that she needs someone older. Brahim was good for her for a while, as she needed someone young and fun with no strings attached," the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kamal Haasan slams PETA over jallikattu, asks it to ban 'bull riding rodeos' in Trump's US
- Bollywood celebs saddened by Hirakhand Express tragedy
- Priyanka Chopra shows support for anti-Trump Women's March
- Box Office report: Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' picks up pace on weekend again
- I have learned to make peace with failure: Hrithik Roshan