Madonna `turned feisty` while texting during NY film festival premiere
New York: Madonna couldn`t stop texting while she attended the premiere of `12 Years A Slave` at the New York Film Festival, according to reports.
A source has revealed that as the movie began, a blonde woman wearing black lace gloves, who was seated in a row with Jason Ritter, J. Alexander and Michael K. Williams, wouldn`t stop texting, the New York Post reported.
The insider added that the `4 Minutes` hitmaker shot back at the complaining audience saying that she was texting due to business and called them "enslaver".
It was revealed that the "blond woman" was the popstar when the 55-year-old singer was ducking out during a roaring standing ovation for the film.
It was earlier reported that Madonna has been banned from the US cinema chain, Alamo Drafthouse Cinemas, for texting.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Riteish Deshmukh just tweeted the most cutesy message for his 'baiko' Genelia!
- Soha Ali Khan bats for stronger laws against animal cruelty
- Karanvir Bohra and wifey Teejay Sidhu blessed with twin daughters!
- 'Bigg Boss' 10: We bet you haven’t seen these family pictures of Priyanka Jagga Muise!
- Lady Gaga doesn't like comparison with Madonna, says 'we are very different'
- Malfoy from Harry Potter left mighty impressed with acid attack survivors' cafe in India!
- Little things in Paris inspire me: Rocky S
- Diwali 2016: This festive season buy these gadgets for your kids
- On Karva Chauth, applying mehendi goes sky-high
- Donald Trump documentary: Michael Moore releases ‘Michael Moore in TrumpLand’