Madonna `turned feisty` while texting during NY film festival premiere
New York: Madonna couldn`t stop texting while she attended the premiere of `12 Years A Slave` at the New York Film Festival, according to reports.
A source has revealed that as the movie began, a blonde woman wearing black lace gloves, who was seated in a row with Jason Ritter, J. Alexander and Michael K. Williams, wouldn`t stop texting, the New York Post reported.
The insider added that the `4 Minutes` hitmaker shot back at the complaining audience saying that she was texting due to business and called them "enslaver".
It was revealed that the "blond woman" was the popstar when the 55-year-old singer was ducking out during a roaring standing ovation for the film.
It was earlier reported that Madonna has been banned from the US cinema chain, Alamo Drafthouse Cinemas, for texting.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidharth Malhotra felt wonderful doing the US tour! READ
- I still feel I have a lot more to do and achieve says, Jacqueline Fernandez
- Expectations soaring high! Beyonce gearing up to perform at 2016 MTV Video Music Awards?
- Salman Khan's 'Being SalMan: The Official Game' is out for you to 'Khelo'
- Arbaaz Khan feels he is more suited for second lead!