Maggie Gyllenhaal a secret smoker
London: Actress Maggie Gyllenhaal hides her smoking habit from her children.
The 36-year-old `Dark Knight` star, who is the mother of daughter Ramona, eight, and Gloria, two, with husband Peter Sarsgaard, said she sometimes `falls off the wagon` by resuming her habit of smoking, suggest reports.
"I don`t smoke cigarettes officially but now and then I fall off the wagon. I can`t keep it up at home. I can`t smoke as a mother - it`s too much sneaking around," Gyllenhaal said.
"I`m buying cigarettes and I`m like, `what am I doing? pull it together!," she added.
The actress currently starring in the TV drama `The Honourable Woman`, is struggling to find time for herself and is forced to sacrifice her hobbies of reading and exercising to spend time with her family.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deols should promote their films well, SRK told Dharmendra
- Spielberg's fan letter made Dwayne Johnson 'grin like a kid'
- 'Simpsons' creator Matt Groening sued by nanny for 'discrimination'
- Iggy Azalea slams media for trying to create 'beef' between her, Britney Spears
- 'Minions' filmmakers Chris Renaud wants to cast Chris Pratt as next 'villain'