Maggie Gyllenhaal a secret smoker
London: Actress Maggie Gyllenhaal hides her smoking habit from her children.
The 36-year-old `Dark Knight` star, who is the mother of daughter Ramona, eight, and Gloria, two, with husband Peter Sarsgaard, said she sometimes `falls off the wagon` by resuming her habit of smoking, suggest reports.
"I don`t smoke cigarettes officially but now and then I fall off the wagon. I can`t keep it up at home. I can`t smoke as a mother - it`s too much sneaking around," Gyllenhaal said.
"I`m buying cigarettes and I`m like, `what am I doing? pull it together!," she added.
The actress currently starring in the TV drama `The Honourable Woman`, is struggling to find time for herself and is forced to sacrifice her hobbies of reading and exercising to spend time with her family.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Look who is playing Indrani Mukerjea in a film on Sheena Bora murder mystery?
- Aadesh Shrivastava loses battle with cancer at 51: Celebs pay tribute on Twitter
- Music director Aadesh Shrivastava is no more, succumbs to cancer at 51
- Short Janmashtami Statuses for Facebook and Whatsapp!
- Wish your family and friends with Janmashtmi text-SMS messages!