Maggie Gyllenhaal a secret smoker
London: Actress Maggie Gyllenhaal hides her smoking habit from her children.
The 36-year-old `Dark Knight` star, who is the mother of daughter Ramona, eight, and Gloria, two, with husband Peter Sarsgaard, said she sometimes `falls off the wagon` by resuming her habit of smoking, suggest reports.
"I don`t smoke cigarettes officially but now and then I fall off the wagon. I can`t keep it up at home. I can`t smoke as a mother - it`s too much sneaking around," Gyllenhaal said.
"I`m buying cigarettes and I`m like, `what am I doing? pull it together!," she added.
The actress currently starring in the TV drama `The Honourable Woman`, is struggling to find time for herself and is forced to sacrifice her hobbies of reading and exercising to spend time with her family.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Madhur Bhandarkar takes expert advice from Subramanian Swamy for film on emergency? View pics
- In Pics: Remember 'Hip Hip Hurray'? This is what its star-cast looks like now!
- Trailer out! Salman Khan, Anushka Sharma's 'Sultan' will leave you with goosebumps – Watch now
- 'Comedy Nights' needed a 'Bachao' from Akshay Kumar over racist jokes on Lisa Haydon? Details inside
- Being a mom tops my priority list, says Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Best of your sex life begins at 40!
- Paris Jackson gets tattoo in honour of father Michael Jackson
- This Shiva Temple in Pakistan dates back to the times of Mahabharata
- Ever heard of banana tea? Watch why it is great for your sleep!
- Hooked to selfies because you think you are attractive – here’s a reality check