Maggie Gyllenhaal a secret smoker
London: Actress Maggie Gyllenhaal hides her smoking habit from her children.
The 36-year-old `Dark Knight` star, who is the mother of daughter Ramona, eight, and Gloria, two, with husband Peter Sarsgaard, said she sometimes `falls off the wagon` by resuming her habit of smoking, suggest reports.
"I don`t smoke cigarettes officially but now and then I fall off the wagon. I can`t keep it up at home. I can`t smoke as a mother - it`s too much sneaking around," Gyllenhaal said.
"I`m buying cigarettes and I`m like, `what am I doing? pull it together!," she added.
The actress currently starring in the TV drama `The Honourable Woman`, is struggling to find time for herself and is forced to sacrifice her hobbies of reading and exercising to spend time with her family.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Katrina Kaif: Society fails to recognise marital rape as a crime; women must speak up!
- Jayalalithaa death: Sudarsan Pattnaik pays sand art tribute to the iconic leader
- Ranveer Singh was in 'Befikre' even before Aditya Chopra! Here's the truth
- Jayalalithaa death: Telugu stars mourn Amma's loss!
- Preggers Kareena Kapoor Khan becomes a showstopper at Manish Malhotra's birthday bash!