Maggie Gyllenhaal halted shooting to breastfeed
Los Angeles: Actress Maggie Gyllenhaal says she often interrupted the shooting of ‘White House Down’ to breastfeed her baby daughter, Gloria.
The 35-year-old`s daughter Gloria was only two-months old when Maggie started work on the action movie with Channing Tatum. So, she was forced to halt filming whenever her baby was hungry, reports contactmusic.com.
Gyllenhaal told chat show host Chelsea Lately: "When I first started `White House Down`, Gloria was about two-months old. And they knew they were hiring someone who was nursing. And they said to me, `That`s fine. If you need to go feed her, you go feed her`.”
But the halts were not to everyone`s liking.
"The first AD (assistant director) was not a father and he was sort of this gruff guy and sometimes he didn`t want to stop,” she added.
Gyllenhaal also has a six-year-old daughter Ramona with husband Peter Sarsgaard.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonakshi Sinha bags biopic on Dawood Ibrahim’s sister Haseena Parkar
- Derogatory word for policeman in ‘PK’ lands Aamir Khan in trouble
- Kangana Ranaut not comfortable walking the ramp for any designer
- ‘Busy’ Salman Khan makes Anees Bazmee wait for 'No Entry' sequel
- When ‘unwell’ Aishwarya Rai exuded confidence