Make festive season sweeter with chocolates
New Delhi: Add sweetness to the festive fervour by indulging in a lip-smacking collection of chocolates wrapped in colours like orange and gold.
The Patchi Chocolates` collection consists of Capricio, milk chocolates with cream of hazelnut and pistachio and Sublime, dark chocolates with dried strawberry, almond pieces and more, said a statement.
Available for Rs.2,500 onwards, these also make for delightful gifts.
Patchi is a premium chocolate brand with a presence in five continents, across 31 countries and 117 branches.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shivaay movie review: Defies gravity and conviction
- Deepika Padukone breaks her silence on speculations about breakup with Ranveer Singh
- Ajay Devgn's 'Shivaay' audience review: Here's what Twitterati have to say
- 'Shivaay' vs 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' Box Office clash: Expect the 'unexpected'
- Kamaal R Khan in legal trouble for leaking Ajay Devgn's 'Shivaay' online
- Dhanteras 2016: Happy Dhanatrayodashi WhatsApp messages, SMS for your friends and family
- Diwali 2016: Save time and renovate your homes online
- Diwali 2016: Plastic waste, glass bottles and paper scraps to light homes
- Diwali 2016: Unusual and quick snack ideas for parties
- Widows break taboo by celebrating Diwali inside temple