Make-up, a personal passion of mine: Fergie
Los Angeles: Singer Fergie is looking forward to launch her own line for beauty brand Wet n Wild because make-up is her passion.
The 38-year-old insists her cosmetics will be of a very high standard, reports contactmusic.com.
"Make-up is a personal passion of mine, so I made sure that I touched and curated every single product in this collection to ensure we are offering the highest quality formulas, textures and shades available," Fergie told U magazine.
"This was probably the most organic partnership I could have ever imagined. Wet n Wild, its owner, Eric Chen, and I come from the exact same place, a neighbourhood in Los Angeles called Hacienda Heights.
"Creating a luxury product which is very affordable has been such an amazing journey for us. I`m extremely excited to be taking my partnership with Wet n Wild further by creating a complete make-up line that every woman can wear," she added.
The Black Eyed Peas singer admits she can`t live without her nude lipstick.
"I always keep a Fergie Daily Lipstick with me. It`s a great nude that you can wear every day. Hence the name. I also keep moisturiser on hand - with all the travelling I do, I`m always hydrating. Hydrated skin also hold make-up the most evenly," Fergie said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Date issues keep away Katrina Kaif from doing film for Salman Khan
- Photo album: Bipasha Basu's mehendi ceremony was a starry affair!
- You can no longer bully Alia Bhatt - Here's why
- ‘Bride’ Bipasha Basu’s father blesses her in traditional Bengali style – See Pic
- Kangana Ranaut – Hrithik Roshan legal spat: Aditya Pancholi’s reaction on being asked about Adhyayan Suman is shocking
- Not getting visa? This Balaji temple can help you fly abroad
- Can you see the correct picture? Click to know
- Sensitive people more vulnerable to online dating scams
- This Rajasthan temple has over 20,000 rats – Click here to know more about it
- Powerful Santana Gopala Mantra for women who wish to conceive