Make-up, a personal passion of mine: Fergie
Los Angeles: Singer Fergie is looking forward to launch her own line for beauty brand Wet n Wild because make-up is her passion.
The 38-year-old insists her cosmetics will be of a very high standard, reports contactmusic.com.
"Make-up is a personal passion of mine, so I made sure that I touched and curated every single product in this collection to ensure we are offering the highest quality formulas, textures and shades available," Fergie told U magazine.
"This was probably the most organic partnership I could have ever imagined. Wet n Wild, its owner, Eric Chen, and I come from the exact same place, a neighbourhood in Los Angeles called Hacienda Heights.
"Creating a luxury product which is very affordable has been such an amazing journey for us. I`m extremely excited to be taking my partnership with Wet n Wild further by creating a complete make-up line that every woman can wear," she added.
The Black Eyed Peas singer admits she can`t live without her nude lipstick.
"I always keep a Fergie Daily Lipstick with me. It`s a great nude that you can wear every day. Hence the name. I also keep moisturiser on hand - with all the travelling I do, I`m always hydrating. Hydrated skin also hold make-up the most evenly," Fergie said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Priyanka Chopra wishes to grow up like her grandmother
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan gets miffed with paparazzi for hurting daughter Aaradhya – Watch video
- Sweet! Is this how Ranbir Kapoor trying to win Katrina Kaif back?
- Maharashtra Governor applauds Juhi Chawla, Shabana Azmi's 'Chalk N Duster'
- Shah Rukh Khan fined Rs 1.93 lakh for illegal ramp outside 'Mannat'
- Does Ganesha really ride a mouse?
- Oh boy! Have you seen a three-legged dog? Watch short film which tells a touching tale
- Ever wondered what you really are? Take quiz now!
- Watch: Mother puts her triplets and toddler to bed – Viral video
- Vasant Panchami: Pay tribute to Goddess Saraswati by singing this Aarti song