Make your car journey on V-Day special
When you're on your way for your date on Valentine's Day, try pampering your beloved from the word go! Make your car journey memorable by setting the mood with a romantic music playlist or accessorise the passenger's seat to pamper your loved one.
New Delhi: When you're on your way for your date on Valentine's Day, try pampering your beloved from the word go! Make your car journey memorable by setting the mood with a romantic music playlist or accessorise the passenger's seat to pamper your loved one.
Car maker Ford India has tips to help you plan the perfect Valentine’s Day:
* Don’t be late for your date: Start your date off on the right foot with a prompt arrival. Don’t keep your loved one waiting or hungry on this special day.
* Keep it classy and neat: Make sure you clean out your car before you head out for your Valentine’s date - no one feels romantic in a messy environment. Add a spritz of your favourite scent to give your car a personal touch when your date steps inside.
* Keep an eye on the fuel: Impromptu long drives can be the perfect sparkler for your Valentine’s date and a pitstop at a nearby fuel bunk during the date might not be the best idea.
* Set the tone: There’s nothing like a love song to set the right tone for your Valentine’s Day plans. Prepare your favourite tunes ahead of time, then pick up your Valentine and sweep her off her feet with the perfect romantic playlist.
* Front seat throne: Make your partner feel like a king or queen by adorning their seat with a little something special before you pick them up. Try rose petals if you’re feeling extra romantic.
* Surprise in the glove box: Got a present for your date? Hide the necklace, chocolates, or whatever thoughtful items you picked up inside the glove compartment, then ask your passenger for the owner’s manual. The surprise will be as great as the gift.
* Pour your heart out: Nothing says ‘I love you’ like, well, saying I love you. Don’t forget to tell your significant other how you feel.