Mamatadi a vortex of energy: Shah Rukh Khan
Mumbai: Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan, who was in the `City of Joy` to inaugurate the 19th Kolkata International Film Festival (KIFF), said it was a "pleasure" to be in the company of West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee.
"Kolkata has been fun and fantastic. Always a pleasure to get caught amidst the vortex of energy called Mamatadi," Shah Rukh, who is also the brand ambassador of West Bengal, posted on his Twitter page.
KIFF was launched Sunday with Indian cinema greats Amitabh Bachchan, Jaya Bachchan, Mithun Chakraborty, Kamal Haasan and Shah Rukh in attendance.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistani cinemas gear up to embrace Bollywood again?
- Aamir Khan interested in Hollywood? Here's the truth
- Atta girl! Priyanka Chopra back on 'Quantico' sets after injury
- Ranbir Kapoor – Katrina Kaif in brand new still from ‘Jagga Jasoos’
- Salman Khan acquitted in Arms Act case: Twitter erupts with reactions