Mamatadi a vortex of energy: Shah Rukh Khan
Mumbai: Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan, who was in the `City of Joy` to inaugurate the 19th Kolkata International Film Festival (KIFF), said it was a "pleasure" to be in the company of West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee.
"Kolkata has been fun and fantastic. Always a pleasure to get caught amidst the vortex of energy called Mamatadi," Shah Rukh, who is also the brand ambassador of West Bengal, posted on his Twitter page.
KIFF was launched Sunday with Indian cinema greats Amitabh Bachchan, Jaya Bachchan, Mithun Chakraborty, Kamal Haasan and Shah Rukh in attendance.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Akshay Kumar's 'Gold' based on India's first olympic medal
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 694: Abhi saves Pragya yet again from getting killed
- I am completely against banning Pakistani actors in India: Dibakar Banerjee
- Riteish Deshmukh just tweeted the most cutesy message for his 'baiko' Genelia!
- Soha Ali Khan bats for stronger laws against animal cruelty