Man found dead at Olivia Newton-John`s Florida mansion
Melbourne: A man reportedly killed himself at English born Australian singer, Olivia Newton-John`s Florida mansion.
According to Palm Beach Post reports, the deceased man is not related to Newton-John or her husband John Easterling and does not live at the home, News.com.au reported.
Sources revealed that Newton-John and Easterling have not been staying at Jupiter Inlet Colony for months now.
Sources added that some contractors had been doing work at the residence and one contractor was seen crying Monday afternoon.
Comedian Rosie O`Donnell is apparently under contract to buy the home which is reportedly worth 5.6 million dollars.
Tiger Woods and Kid Rock also have properties in the Jupiter Inlet Colony area, which is a coastal community in Palm Beach with around 360 residents and 240 homes.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deols should promote their films well, SRK told Dharmendra
- Spielberg's fan letter made Dwayne Johnson 'grin like a kid'
- 'Simpsons' creator Matt Groening sued by nanny for 'discrimination'
- Iggy Azalea slams media for trying to create 'beef' between her, Britney Spears
- 'Minions' filmmakers Chris Renaud wants to cast Chris Pratt as next 'villain'