Man held for posing as Harry Styles
London: A man has been arrested over allegations he posed as One Direction star Harry Styles to con girls online.
John Eastman, 45, is accused of using videocall service Skype to contact youngsters while pretending to be the heart-throb singer, reported Daily Star.
It is alleged Eastman adopted the name "Harry.Styles888" and used photos of the One Direction star to convince girls as young as five that he was the pop singer, before offering them tickets to the band`s concerts if they would strip on camera.
He was arrested in Connecticut, US and was arraigned on charges including employing a minor in an obscene performance. He is being held on a 322,000 pounds bond.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 45: Kanwaljeet’s ‘racist’ comment irks Priya; inmates celebrate Rochelle’s birthday!
- Michael Caine named Britain's greatest living movie star
- Aamir's contribution towards cinema is immense: Gracy Singh
- Bigg Boss: Keith Sequeira makes a comeback
- 'Dilwale' inspires Shah Rukh Khan, makes him tweet about life!
- India made Aamir Khan’s 'PK' a blockbuster, that's tolerance: BJP MP
- Good news for food lovers in Mumbai: City to celebrate first Family Food Festival
- Dev Diwali, Karthigai Deepam: Know significance and legend
- Spirituality: Chant Dhanvantri Mantra for healing, good health
- Guru Nanak Jayanti: Here’s how it is celebrated