Man scales down high-rise building after lover`s tiff
Shanghai: "You should go and die," said a woman to her boyfriend during an argument and the man promptly climbed out of the 20th floor window and began to scale down the high-rise in this Chinese city. He reached down safely, but not before leaving onlookers shocked.
Shanghai Daily reported that early Tuesday morning, residents of the high-rise building were stunned to see the man climbing down.
Thinking that he was a thief, the police were called.
"When I saw him, he was on the air-conditioner frame of the sixth floor," an eyewitness was quoted as saying.
The man entered an apartment at the third floor and he was held by police.
He said he began to descend after his girlfriend shouted "you should go and die". When he was still talking to the police, the man`s girlfriend came to see him.
The man was released without any charge.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Saif Ali Khan injured, rushed to hospital! – Details inside
- IIFA 2016: Madrid applauds 'Best Actor' Ranveer Singh for 'Bajirao Mastani', actor feels grateful!
- Here's what Aishwarya Rai has to say about 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' co-actor Ranbir Kapoor!
- Hurrah! Salman Khan's 'Sultan' got cleared by CBFC with NO CUTS!
- Jacqueline Fernandez dusts down rumours on doing 'Don 3'!