Man scales down high-rise building after lover`s tiff
Shanghai: "You should go and die," said a woman to her boyfriend during an argument and the man promptly climbed out of the 20th floor window and began to scale down the high-rise in this Chinese city. He reached down safely, but not before leaving onlookers shocked.
Shanghai Daily reported that early Tuesday morning, residents of the high-rise building were stunned to see the man climbing down.
Thinking that he was a thief, the police were called.
"When I saw him, he was on the air-conditioner frame of the sixth floor," an eyewitness was quoted as saying.
The man entered an apartment at the third floor and he was held by police.
He said he began to descend after his girlfriend shouted "you should go and die". When he was still talking to the police, the man`s girlfriend came to see him.
The man was released without any charge.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Arijit Singh writes open letter to Salman Khan apologising and requesting him to retain ‘Sultan’ song – Here’s why
- Madhur Bhandarkar takes expert advice from Subramanian Swamy for film on emergency? View pics
- In Pics: Remember 'Hip Hip Hurray'? This is what its star-cast looks like now!
- Trailer out! Salman Khan, Anushka Sharma's 'Sultan' will leave you with goosebumps – Watch now
- 'Comedy Nights' needed a 'Bachao' from Akshay Kumar over racist jokes on Lisa Haydon? Details inside
- Best of your sex life begins at 40!
- Paris Jackson gets tattoo in honour of father Michael Jackson
- This Shiva Temple in Pakistan dates back to the times of Mahabharata
- Ever heard of banana tea? Watch why it is great for your sleep!
- Hooked to selfies because you think you are attractive – here’s a reality check